OptimumChoice is a small growing disability service provider that was established to provide quality support services for people with disabilities in Western Australia.
Our team of experienced staff is committed to providing effective disability support services that meet the individual goals and needs of our participants.
We are passionate in believing that every individual should live their life as independently as possible and we are here to help our participants attain their optimal independence.
OptimumChoice operates honestly and ethically we will constantly improve the quality of our services and create a reputation for fairness, respect, responsibility, integrity, trust and sound business judgement.
– Promoting freedom of expression and decision making.
– Embracing and respecting each other’s differences and honouring the roles of families, carers, advocates and staff.
– Cultivating a teamwork environment where staff, participants, their families, carers and advocates have their contributions acknowledged, their privacy respected, and their information held confidentially.
– Embracing opportunities to contribute to the overall vision of the organisation.
Sound business judgment
– Making business decisions that are in the best interest of the organisation, the participants, their families, carers and advocates.
Honesty and Integrity
– Having clear and open communication channels within our organisation and with our participants, their families, carers and advocates, to provide assurance, security and confidence in our services.
– Demonstrating an individualised person-centered approach that provides compassionate and empathetic support for all our participants, their families, carers and advocates.
Where people of all abilities are treated equally, and their differences are respected.
To provide quality services to improve the lives of people with disabilities where their individualities are recognised, and their safety is paramount.
“Our service was created because of this beautiful young lady Toni. I believe everyone can improve their life and be given the freedom to be as independent as possible.
We are all unique individuals who learn in different ways and time frames, we need to be patient and encouraging to people with disabilities. We need to see their abilities instead”.
– Maria Mondello (Director)
OptimumChoice offers services for people living with disabilities in Perth, Western Australia.
Mon 9:00 – 17:00
Tue 9:00 – 17:00
Wed 9:00 – 17:00
Thu 9:00 – 17:00
Fri 9:00 – 17:00
Sat & Sun – Closed