Our services can be personalised to your needs or the needs of your family members.
- Assistance with independent living skills including domestic tasks, preparing food, socialising, and self care.
- Support for families
- Respite services
- Community involvement
- Outings with others
- Shared experiences
- Advice and information
OptimumChoice is a Registered Provider for household tasks.
This includes supporting participants in their homes with meal preparation and delivery, house and yard/garden maintenance and cleaning.
We want to tailor our house help services to the individual needs of our participants.
To be more specific household tasks involve support with the following:
- Support with general house cleaning i.e. vacuuming, dusting, mopping
- Washing linen, making beds
- Drying clothes, ironing, help with laundry
- Using the dishwasher, washing plates
- Simple lawn and garden maintenance
- Cooking and preparing meals
- Shopping (help with buying groceries) and using money to buy day to day necessities
- Help with using kitchen utensils and eating aids
We are also a Registered Provider for Innovative Community Participation.
We currently plan, organise and conduct activities that encourage community engagement and social inclusion. Fun based activities to match the individual interests and goals of our . Also, aiming to build peer support, friendships, independence and skills.
Some of the activities we have undertaken under this registration group so far are as follows:
- Nature walks
- Sight-seeing/long drives
- Exploring serpentine falls, Yanchep, Whiteman park, Kings Park, Midland mall, Hilary’s boat harbor, Mundaring Weir
- Museum visits
- Group outings and lunches
We offer quality services to people with disabilities and offer them personal care which allows them to focus on their goals, abilities, and aspirations.
We help create a program for each individual person to achieve their chosen goals.
Our organisation will ensure that personal plans are developed with consultation from participants, their families, carers and guardians to achieve their individual goals.
OptimumChoice offers services for people living with disabilities in Perth, Western Australia.
Mon 9:00 – 17:00
Tue 9:00 – 17:00
Wed 9:00 – 17:00
Thu 9:00 – 17:00
Fri 9:00 – 17:00
Sat & Sun – Closed