Send us a message
COMPLAINTS AND FEEDBACK
Your Feedback is Important
We believe that people with disabilities should have access to quality services. If you believe that our service is sub-standard, please advise this office to enhance our review processes and to enhance our ability to improve our service outputs.
You can help us to improve the quality of our service outputs in several ways:
- Informally advise the person who provided the service. They may not even be aware that you were dissatisfied. It is often easier to deal with problems at their source.
- If you wish to ask to investigate the problem for you, please follow the following feedback procedures:
– You may contact the Manager in requesting an interview to review the complaint. The contact number is 0430 374 409.
– You will need to explain the nature of the complaint, why it is a problem for you and what you would like to do to resolve the problem. The Manager will organise an appointment with you to report on the results of the investigations into the complaint
– The Manager will confer with the respondent(s). All dealings will be treated as confidential and discussed only with people directly involved in the complaint process.
– The Manager will contact you to provide a progress report on what can do to resolve the complaint.
- You may also lodge a formal complaint about the service with the Commissioner for Equal Opportunity under Part 6, Disability Services Act (1993). You can obtain copies of the brochure called NDIS Act (2013) Disability Services Complaints explaining this procedure at all of The Agency’s service outlets. You will be asked to complete an Annual Satisfaction Survey. Your participation in the survey is greatly appreciated and valued. It will enhance and or improve the maintenance of your housing and or your service delivery through improved support.
Our disability services business is based in the beautiful Serpentine area – south of Perth – but we service valued participants in most areas of Perth including (not not limited to) Guilford, Midland, Bayswater, and Maddington.
We are close to Mundijong, Baldivis, Jarrahdale, Byford, Armadale and Rockingham.
OptimumChoice offers services for people living with disabilities in Perth, Western Australia.
SUPPORT HOURS 24/7
Office Opening Hours:
Mon 9:00 – 17:00
Tue 9:00 – 17:00
Wed 9:00 – 17:00
Thu 9:00 – 17:00
Fri 9:00 – 17:00
Sat & Sun – Closed